View Single Post
Old 15-10-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: New House at L20h40

Snow White the Solid Deep Throat Queen

WL: Xiao Min
House: L20H40
Home: JiangXi
Ht/Wt: 158cm/45kg
Debut: Aug 2014

Looks (7/10): Longish face with high sharp nose, big round eyes. Long black hair tied up revealing her slightly curved high forehead. Her legs are meaty though not fat. She had a large angel tattoo on her right shoulder blade and a slim liner one on her back along her waist. Her complexion was super fair, like snow but skin texture felt a bit rough, maybe due to body lotion. At 158cm, considered a bit short which revealed her short and stout legs, nice curvy ass but no tummy fats.

Boobs (7/10): B-cup, felt full in my hands. Soft to squeeze and her tits were light brown and tiny pencil eraser size.

Bath (7/10): Full package works in the bath, rubba back and front with her soft boobs. AR me when I was standing, didn’t even asked me to bend, I automatically bent forward, supported on my hands on the bath room wall after the shiok poking of her tongue into my ass. I was waiting for bbbj but no, I guess save it for later then. Indeed, I was in for a surprise treat later.

Cat Bath (7/10): Standard BM and licking my whole body back and front. I enjoyed grabbing and squeezing her soft B-cup boobs and softly caressing her pussy area while she worked on my body. Felt very shiok when her soft lips were sucking on my balls before moving on to bbbj.

AR (7.5/10): I mentioned she AR me in the bath. 2nd round she did it on the bed while I was my fours. She pried opened my crack and softly licking around it and gently poking into it. Felt numb but shiok! Next she slided under me, lifted my dick and licked my scrotum before performing AR the 3rd round!

BBBJ (9/10): So far the best bbbj I ever had. Truly deep throat as she slowly engulfed my entire shaft into her mouth! I could feel my meatus poking the end of her throat, numb numb feeling. She did that a few rounds generously, damn shiooook!

Painting (8/10): Her pussy was made for tasting. Soft and pinkish with sweet taste. I performed my half-baked momemto painting on her until she was shivering uncontrollably. Started in Y position – DATY, followed by moving 180 deg northwards, with my fingers prying opened her light brown labias.

FJ (7.5/10): I was in full control. Started by licking her light brown tits which turned light pink when erected while gently squeezing her soft boobs. Moved my fingers to her Y area and gently massaged it until it was dripping wet. Caped on and inserted my dick into her sweet hole in missionary position. Her eyes rolled and squinked with joy. But strangely, throughout the love making, there was hardly a single moaning sound from her unlike for other WLs. She just kept her eyes rolling and alternate closing, biting her lips, as if trying to fight against my assault. Changed to sitting position and bonked her with piak piak sound. Moved to edge of the bed and ramped her harder and harder, pushing her body higher and higher with the help of my feet stood firmly on the floor. I could see her face turned flushed red, but still controlling her silence. Asked her for her weight. She told me 45kg. Thought to myself, should be manageble for me to lift her up for bonking in the air. Asked her to grab my neck firmly and then up we go, I lifted her body with my dick still into her pussy and began thrusting her vertically, defying gravity. Damn bloody shiook, felt my blood change direction and gushing down to my thigh muscle instead of to my dick. I had to ramp her hard to keep my dick sufficient hard while losing blood flow… It was a great fight! We were together in ecstacy, our lips locked and we frenched deeply… Soon I could not hold it any more.. damn tiring position, I brought her down back to missionary and continued to ramp her at full trottle… until the rest was history. We rested side by side after the fj. She seemed to be dead tire and fell into a deep sleep! I had to wake her up when the time was up, else I have to pay for round 2…haha.

Frenching (8/10): A passionate and accommodating frencher. Never got enough of frenching this WL. So intimate yet with lots of tongue fighting.

GFE (6.5/10): We chatted for a little. She was a bit on the quiet side. Need to initiate the talking. But overall, she was friendly and very accommodating to my requests.

Overall: If you are looking for a super white complexion WL with great service: can french, paint, ar, fj in any position, and especially her deadly deep throat assault, this one is for you (usual caveat applies). I must give credits to bro Omnia for the recommendation. Thanks bro!

RTF: Yes