Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ultraman63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
ya, setuju sama kamu.

NL who work in this line is used to earning good money, suddenly ask them get married and later do low pay job maybe they won't be contented unless they found a rich husband.

My impression about nelly is that at times she can be very nakal but also gatal that is what I love about her.... If you happens to know where she works, kindly enlighten us...

By the way just curious what is your maximum achievement from her service ?

Gigi may look jujur tapi she can be very wild on another side of her.
My impression is she is sincere, quiet and also "an ideal wife" type of girl.
wow miss her really man, hope she return could help to bring up the atmosphere in gp...
2 weeks ago, nelly texted me to say she is working in fad spa in nusa bestari..no idea whether she is still there...she can be very childish at times..but very playful .. at gold point last time she used to blow me and allowed maximum raba inside up and down..outside of goldpoint.. apa pun boleh hehehe
Gigi is more matured and not that playful and wild..don't think she will ever work in this line anymore..used to be very close to her...
Melissa is not pretty but gives a very good massage..
U are right. ,,Erin has a cfm look. And also gatal., if u are her regular client..I think she is willing to go out with u if she likes u..