View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any ghost stories to share?

got a few...

this one is from army...

I was posted to Tekong for my BMT training, Apache company. KNN after a few months tio guard my very first Guard duty...prowler at the ferry terminal...i tell u that is one of the worst prowler guard duty lo...so freaking big lo the prowling route...

somemore i was with a buddy which i dun really like de...well i PHD ma...poly halfway dropout FYI..then my that buddy from JC..you know la JC kia all like high IQ, low on EQ...very nerd and...duno la lol cannot click..

i was prowling with him...then he wanted to go with the rules...staggered formation on prowling..KNN like that how to talk....machiam i talk to air like that coz i was in front he sideways to the back...

ok nvm..we walk...to Gryphon company behind..the SOC ground...then suddenly I was looking ard...looking for something interesting lo..Thats was when i really see something interesting...KNN

Suddenly the air grew cold...and got a lot of mist...ok la forest area sure got fog de..my glasses fogged up...then i spotted some red cloth on the Jacob ladder...i tot maybe the SOC ground is like that de...TBH i that time did not take any soc trainning ma..our company no need take..

ok we walk neared, i ask my that JC kia whether did he see any red cloth not...he stare blankly and then say where got...

ok lo...we walk closer and closer...then i feel something amiss liao le leh..how come getting colder de...my fingers all cold liao...then this red cloth suddenly got black thing ontop leh...i tot maybe i see wrongly...we were just like opposite of the road off the jacob ladder when i saw the black thing was hair and someting was stroking/combing the hair...i told my JC kia...run...we just took off..sprinting to scorpion company...then we rested..panting like a ddog..that JC kia took out his buddha pendent and saw that that it turn black and the glass cracked...the next day we tio high fever...