View Single Post
Old 26-03-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockygirl View Post
Any ktv in pp to chiong? How is their ktv system in teras of girls like? Same playability like our ktv in sg?
Many Ktv to chiong. But I went X2 and Sabai before only. Usd 72/carton of beer free half or 1 carton depend you order local beer, Angkor or Heiniken. Room is free. Come with 1-2 waitress Cum KJ. Give some fruits, tibits and snacks which will bill when opened. Some girls will seek your permission to order foods which you have to pay of cos.

Is SG Ktv playable in the first place? What is your measure of playability?

Mommy bring many girls for you to choose. Once chose they will sit there till you leave. Tip generally is usd 10 for the girl sit with you. Call out for ST or LT will be depend on your negotiation skill. Normally is Usd 70-100 included the usd 10 for me.You can give usd 2-5 for the waitress. Usd 2-10 for mommy.

No striping. Accompanying you drink and play finger games and dices. You can gently touch here and there. But most will feel uncomfortable if they don't have chemistry with you.

Hope it help. Maybe others can add what I don't know or miss out