View Single Post
Old 18-07-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wife's Dark Secrets

I could see her face enduring the pain from where I was and I suddenly felt good that someone is punishing her.She pleaded with him to put her down but he did not.He then pinched her ass repeatedly making her scream.He asked her whether she knows the reason why he smacked and pinched her ass,she did not answer,just shook her head which he did not see of course.He pinched harder making her scream louder and she replied she doesn't know.He said she lied to him and he was unhappy,so that's a punishment to her,but she insisted she did not lie.He pinched her ass again,asking who was on the line just now,she replied supplier!Then I saw him going into her dress and pinched her bare ass beneath her dress, she screamed even louder and also slapped on his back many times.He asked her to reply the truth but she insisted it's supplier.Then he put her down suddenly.

She asked him what was that for and he said punishment for her telling a lie.She still insisted she did not lie and he showed her, her phone.He asked her "so your supplier is your hubby yeah"?"so you have a hubby yeah"?She kept silent for a while as her lies were exposed.Guess she must have told him she is single then.He pulled her towards him again and asked her did she lie,she did not dare to look at him in the eye and looked at the floor.He used his hand to lift her face up to look at him and asked her again.Finally she admitted to her lies and kept apologising to him,rubbing his chest as if to soothe his anger.
He sat down on the sofa and asked her to sit on his lap which she listened.He told her he was still unhappy with her lying to him,asked her which punishment should he give her.She replied sluttily that he already punished her by smacking and pinching her ass,so it should be quits.But he said that punishment is only for lying about the phone call,she still owed him a punishment for lying that she did not have a hubby.She again pleaded with him sluttily(she never did this to me at all) that she is so sorry and she would never lie to him with anything anymore.He asked her is she serious about him and repentant,she replied yes and started to caress his thighs. He then asked her what if he caught her lying again,she quickly replied that he can do anything to her,without thinking.