Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 12
GlimpseNglance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: how to make my FB fall for me?

Dear TS,

May I attempt to find a solution to your complexed situation....

Objective: continue the great sex with him AND get some love, care & attention too (I.e. U want some BFE - Boyfriend Effect)

Proposal #1: Object to Sex when he least expects it
The next time he happily drive to the hotel thinking of having a good time, tell him u wanna go home after he's in the carpark. Do this a couple of times in a row and he will have to start sweet talking u and court u all over again, treat u nicer (that's what u want right?)
This way, u also won't feel disappointed cos u know he wants u...plus, after he's reconvinced u (which I'm sure he will succeed), he will be so hungry he will give u double dosage...good time guaranteed for u both....

Proposal #2: Get another FB, make him jealous
Go find another FB (there's a forum called SBF u should have no problem finding one there) and let him know it casually and subtly. Eg. Pick up the call from Mr New FB in front of Old FB or say something like "I just learned the helicopter style with my new FB let me try it on u tonight".

If he gets angry that u got another FB...u just calmly explain it's fair and square what...but this will show that he has feelings for u (that's what u want right?)

But if he's super cool about it, no problem. U now have another FB! Maybe he has comfy bear hugs and whispers honey coated sweet nothings too! (side track a bit, I like to hug after the deed but I will fall asleep almost instantly don't understand where got so much breathe to talk after such intensive activity like helicopter style). But I heard on radio the other day, women on the other hand, tend to be wide awake, which in my experience, it's pretty true, they will start talking to me blah blah blah.....ZZzzzzZZZZzzzz hahaha

Hah! There u go! Both proposal will ensure that u will not lose him, no need to cut/ break/ stop anything and hopefully, can achieve what u want! 有赢没输! Wish you all the best!

*disclaimer: GlimpseNglance does not bear any responsibility should the above proposals backfire...