View Single Post
Old 15-05-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
helldarknessqaz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhelldarknessqaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 💞Sensual Lynn💞

I have the opportunity to meet Lynn this friday afternoon. She replied to my message promptly and was very accommodating with my requests. When we were in the room, Lynn seductively told me to lie on the bed as she has a surprise in store for me. She undressed and put on sexy black lingerie that complemented her voluptuous figure perfectly.

She proceeded to the bed and we engaged in some sensual and sensational foreplay. Lynn was experienced as her kisses and magical touches along with her teasing drove me to heaven. After the sensual foreplay, Lynn proceeded to cap me with a cd and proceed to give me a mind blowing bj. I like the way she teased and fondled my balls while giving me a bj. She certainly blow very well and I almost exploded in the CD. Unable to contain my excitement anymore, I removed her g-string and told her “zeh zeh, I want to fuck you.” Lynn gave a passionate moan as she started riding me. After awhile of riding, we switched to the doggy position. Doggy position was great as it showcases Lynn’s perfect and smooth butt. Eventually, we changed to the missionary position and we frenched & bonked. Lynnn’s moans were so soft, gentle and sexy. Other than her moans, Lynn also displayed horny facial expressions that strongly aroused me and I unloaded into the cd. After the deed, she took off the cd for me and we proceeded to wash up.

All in all, Lynn was very customer-centric and she accommodated to all my requests which is all high turn on for me. It was a really nice and mind blowing experience and I get hard just thinking back to how Lynn looks while she was giving me a bj! Lynn is not a time watcher also therefore she is definitely worth booking. To conclude, Lynn is a genuine nice lady and I hope you guys be nice to her as well.

@Lynn I am the naughty didi. Hope you remember me . And I hope you managed to resolve your issues soon. Enjoy and have a nice weekend!