Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HenriksL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Day time vs night time

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
Based on my experience throughout the years, can conclude that timing of the day, as well as some other variables contributed to how well the sessions go. Not sure if it's just simply coincidences or what, but yea for me it's:

Day Time, especially during scorching heat extremely sunny days (will get into this later) seems to be the best. Especially when you are "squeezing" time out of a busy schedule for a fuck session in GL, like for example on a workday lunch time you rush to get some lunch as fast as possible, then head down to GL to squeeze a fuck session with an angpai, then go back to work again. Or even when you are on a "boring" family gathering you excuse yourself to go to GL and then come back again to join the gathering like it's nothing. Can't explain to you but it gave me the kind of rush that somehow enhanced the sessions.

And the scorching sunny day as well. During these days, it always makes me much more horny than usual, and the girls seem to be like that too. As every time it's very hot scorching sunny days, I got much better services from the girls compared to non sunny days or rainy days

As for night time,

I found out that the best is on Saturday Night around 730-8pm around that time. The AngPais seemed to always be available at this time, and many times I didn't need to even queue to get a session with the best of the best angpais even those notorious for long queues. An OKT actually told me that around this time "it's football going on" so not many people

But yea, overall, the best sessions I got was one of those "sneaking out" at lunch time/gathering daytime coupled with scorching hot extremely sunny days.

Try it and let us know your experience
Thanks bro, good to know this, and will go next time after the lunch! Btw, what kind of football starts at 7? Lol