View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
EXL11666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for melody from blackpink xscort

I wanted to post a live photo but keeps failing so i give up.

Okt: 10. Solid okt. Delay on my end but he was understanding. No hassle during booking also.

Face: 9. its her face and features. Just need to remove the whitening filter and apply the thai tan. She has a sharp face and nose. She says she is 32 but imo can pass off as 28. 

Body: 7.5 she is very small sized. Sis definitely need to eat more and put on some meat. For those that like petite/skinny and small framed ladies, she's the one for u. Personally i prefer slightly meaty(but not fat) girls.  

Boobs: 8 She has natural b cups with sensitive nips. Seems to enjoy having them sucked and in the beginning she was guiding my head to her neck and then down to her boobs. 

French: yes but u gotta start first. Starts with light kiss and move into some tongue fighting. I think she enjoys getting kissed on the neck. She like damn steam when i did it and kept offering. Haha. 

Painting: yes but she has a bush. At first thought i wasn't gonna paint but did it anw and boy did it flip her switches. Combined both finger and tongue action for her. First she was not so expressive but once i hit the spot, she started grabbing my head and asking for more. Moaning and pulling my hair, i look up see her arching her back and playing with her boobs. Damn turn on for me. 

Bbbj: 9. Covers all grounds. Gives attention to the rod all the way down to my balls. 2nd round she was licking and sucking on my balls while giving me eye contact. Was able to DT also and can hear her slurping. Especially love it when she licks my dick and gives me the cfm face. 

Fj: 8 but only because i didnt fully utilised it. I was enjoying her bbbj more. Finished 1st shot in cowgirl. She's really small so u can probably carry her ard too. Alot of grinding when she was on top. Hug me close during cowgirl and gave kisses on her neck down to her boobs. Her reaction and sound effects is A+. 

Gfe: 10. She has decent english but may have to repeat or go slower at times. She gave me a massage between rounds. Didnt look at her phone the whole time. Her service level is really top notch. Showered me in the beginning and after 2nd shot also. Usually after 2nd round the lady doesnt bother to help with showering but this one really help to clean me up from top to toe. 

I recommend this girl if u want someone who will service u like a king. She is definitely not a syt but she makes up for it with her top notch performance and service .