View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Awa Kinkangel69

Tried her when she was under another stable. Seems like price gone up now liao. Went for my usual 2 shots/90. She is indeed in her 20s, got a bit of the mixed look with her contacts on. I find her pretty, maybe it's my type. Her body is exactly my type of bbw. Curvy and thick with shapely butt. She's the fair type, from Northern Thailand.

Boobs wise - E cup imho. Not the super soft fluffy kind, but still feels quite natural and nice to knead. Opted for BJ for safety reasons, but BJ was rather short. Maybe she dont like taste of rubber, or dont like BJ in general. DFK never try, so dont noe. But light kisses ok.

Manage to do quite a few positions - missionary, GOT, reverse cowgirl, doggie. She was quite accommodating. Surrendered in doggie both shots coz the view was too good. Chit chat a bit in between shots and busy squeezing her neh neh and big butt. She has a nice personality and can speak a bit of Chinese, which makes the session comfortable.

RTF - tempting. Having hardon already typing FR haha