View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Pretty is so popular that it's almost futile to go there even on a weeknight. Only a few girls left, all older.

But one time there was one super chio SYT. Maybe she had just come downstairs. When I asked for a lineup, she refused to look at me. I chose her anyway and she seemed upset. But in the room, after we got to know each other more intimately, she warmed up and it was a great session.
Actually for both Momo and Pretty, u need to book the chio SYTs if u want them, otherwise u be left with the older girls. I will try Pretty again on my next trip.

Since beginning this year, both of them increased their rates. 60 / 90 min +100B, 120 min +300B. I like to take the 120 min whenever I got time, cuz was only like 200B more, now it's 400B more.