View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 16
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My last day here- This is my story. AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Yes you are right. Maximizing readership is my aim. Just wanted to share my experience to as many people as possible. In fact, many bros here have replied and pm-ed me that they share similar experiences.

I find it puzzling that you found my post jrritating. Surely posting something unorthodox that provides a different perspective would be refreshing for a change. Or is this a forum where only herd-mentality is encouraged? Where only the mainstream narrative holds true?

Regardless, feel free to downvote me. That's your perogative, and a function of this chat forum.
If we turn this argument around, and I go into your church forum with an anonymous nick, then go on a tirade expounding the pleasures of the flesh trade and tell these holy fuckers what they are missing in life - then claim that this is a refreshing change.

How do you think the church-goers will feel?

The only reason you dare to do this, is because the forum is anonymous.