View Single Post
Old 24-01-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My last day here- This is my story. AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
Ah the unfettered zeal of newly coverted..lol. The fact that you posted all of this on a hooker board that you are still a member of means you are still hooked. Religion is a poor substitute for pussy. You sex drive is based on millions of years of evolution. Religion is a feeble man made concept. In the end sex wins. Hence the pedo Priests and pregnant nuns. But enjoy the halo for a couple of weeks until the balls bulge again and you are browsing SBF and trolling Geylang like the rest of us..
His "last day here" BS been dragging on several days already and he's still here.. Lol..