View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light
Re: SBF's The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (TLEG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
This will be my last post in this thread

To me exchanging points no prob as I also do it everyday... to me most bro here are ok with waiting as well... I once had to wait for a bro with rep power 11 for 2-3 months to return favour... I never pm him once to return favour cos he has a list to show which my que is over 100 samster

The prob with bro being angry here is he doesn’t have a list... and when ppl ques him or scold him... he choose to zap them back... instead of telling them when is their turn soon? Like I mention it ur points how you Wan to use I can’t control too... but for myself I think it not right to zap ppl when they have exchange with you...

So very simple folks if you can wait for his list to clear which I believe is a min of 300 people and above

Or u can be like me... choose to up someone else instead... I would rather up even a 3-5 rep power rather than someone without a list and dunno when is my turn...

If anyone feel that u have been unfairly zap pls pm me... I can’t do a lot for you... only my small 18 points here compared to the high power bro here

Cheers and happy Sunday to all
I got zapped twice because I said he is a points scammer