Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
true, end of day the APs waiting queue is already long, how many would even want to make her even more popular and potentially increase the waiting time for themselves.

the ex no.10 jenny i think is those many bro would chong for but not to my surprise not many talk about her until at the late stage where she is leaving soon. every man for himself.
Yup. Very true.

Last time ten years ago with a different sort of community here I might have said sharing is caring (and if you go through my post history you'll see that I've shared mostly about JM14 and the now defunct neighbouring house of 0843).

But now if I find a gem of a girl for paid sex be it WL or FL I'd only share my FR with 1) people I actually know IRL and 2) only if I'm looking to arrange a MMF threesome with the girl and one particular bro friend from here which I've done multiple MMFs before in the past.