View Single Post
Old 16-04-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28238 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: New thread for PRETTY HU WEI...

Reach the designate hotel and sms her the room no. Laying on the bed thinking how would she look like when she arrive? Knock Knock! Slowly open the door and I hide behind it. She still walk in,although never invite her in. Come inside to TCSS on the bed and give her a bottle of mineral water to drink. Then we begin to hug like long lost lovers and remove clothing. Then I proceed to wash up myself. I wash clean clean then dry myself. She also go for a wash up herself. (She dont bath together with customer so we did it separately.) Action starts here,she walk over to remove my towel,kneel down and give blow me while I am standing in front of the dressing mirror. Then we move over to bed for some kissing. She kisses my face,neck,ear,lips and catbath on my nipples. (She does not french...) Then she slowly move down to my shaft bearings and finally 2IC again. Her tongue is twisting around my 2IC head while she give me the CFM look...After about 10 mins of blowing...She reach for the CD beside the bed and help me to put on for FJ. She was like damm hungry for it. After that,she ride me like a cowgirl. Rock and roll! Her nipples are responsive when I suck and lick it. She give out soft moans too. Then change to missionary. Ah Ah! Then change to doggie. Woof Woof! Then cannot tahan liao! I finish in that position and shoot everything inside the CD! Then she help me to remove CD and went for a wash up. Then she start to attend to her hp. During the whole process,from blowing in front of the mirror till doggie,her hp ring and sms came in but she never 1 time request to answer or reply. Good GEMS service! She request to leave 1st as she got another appointment. So I pay her the household allowance and she kiss goodbye to me...

Name: Hu Wei
Look : 7.5/10 (Mistress looking)
Height : 160cm+
Boobs : 34A
Body : 8/10 (Slim and tall)
Skin : 8/10 (Smooth)
Cathbath : 7/10 (Normal)
BBBJ : 8/10 (Very hardworking)
AR : 0/10 (Nil)
FJ : 8/10 (Soft moans)
CIM : (Nil)
Frenching : 0/10 (Nil)
Fingering : 0/10 (Never try)
Painting : 0/10 (Never try)
GFE : 8/10
Overall : 8/10
RTF : Yes!

Damage = $90 + $30(hotel) + CD.

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。