View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Been in Chiangmai for a few days. Stuck with the wife so can't cheong or meet any of the bros here.

Tourism is basically dead here. Tourist night markets are mostly closed except for a few mobile stalls in Anuesarn (?) Market. The local night markets are alive and well tho. I'm staying at the D2 hotel and when my wife drives to the hotel we usually use Loi Kroh Road. Some bars are open low key as are a few naughty looking massage shops. Foxy Lady agogo is closed too. So sad! Passed by Mermaid twice and it looked open.

Had one afternoon to myself and I took the chance for some pampering. Headed to Studio kapoo in Nimanhaemin. Had a great time with a lady named Yin Lin. Entrance was 1700bht and extras were 2k bht. Seller's market so no choice but I had a very good session.

Hope to meet with bros here in my next trip to CM.