View Single Post
Old 26-09-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
That is true, no point hanging (to her) if she doesn't even bother.

You are very right about the part on ditching you if you became sick or lost your job.

There are quite of posts here that tell you to get along for the sake of your kids and all but anyone consider the fact that if you are no long capable to provide her with the life she is having now?

Then she leave you and you come here to complain, what will all those (who told you to hang on the marriage) going to do? Type some posts to condemn the wife lor, what else?

The best is get a good lawyer who can help you to get through the divorce and get a fair & reasonable deal so you don't have to struggle too much with your post divorce life.

And remember don't let your wife knows you are planning to divorce her, consult the lawyer and do your ground work first.

My lawyer was not bad, PM me if you are interested.
You are absolutely right. I know for a fact that her family wants to ruin me. They have always suggested to her ways to get back at me when I have done absolutely no harm to her family. Ridiculous and fucked up people.