View Single Post
Old 20-06-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: require legal advice

2 points come to mind. At $400 to $800 per month, at least you won't be worrying about any major money laundering issue. Amount quite small so it's unlikely to be something major. Why didn't you ask these questions before you start helping?

2nd point is how does your friend transfer the money to you? Is he a self-employed guy who gets paid in cash? If he pays you in cash, you have no record of the money being from him. If the police becomes involved, he can deny giving you the $400-$800 monthly. If he transfer via paynow or bank transaction, his wife will know so unlikely an electronic transfer.