Thread: Betong update
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Betong

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabane View Post
Well Happy New Year all Arjans, oldbies and So called Newbies.

I'm back to the scene sometimes in betong well i'm waiting the border to be open to go for food instead cheong haha. Missed those days in Betong.

Hope to bring up this thread back. Cheers fellow brothers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Greetings!

Think will have to wait long long before borders are open again.

Unless you want to try khun Yokosi's cuntmando border crossing recommendation.
By land or water up to you!
Hello Bro akabane,

Very very long time, no see you.
Why go to Betong to makan only. Why no cheong a bit. The clubs & puds in Betong are diminishing in quantity. Makan, drink beer, cheong a bit, play around a little ( with Thai syts puyings in the clubs & puds)....all good for the hunks liked you.
Liked the thai club in Jalan Klang Lama, whereby me, you & friend, Xiao Jiao, Girl Lover, Darkknight had some good fun.
Yes, me missed Danok ( M Club, Hello Bangkok, Fortune Cafe are ok for me ) and Betong ( Konka Club, Jockey Pud, O Yes Club which is the basement & Merlin X Zone, upstairs disco are also ok with me ).
Puyings all very eager to meet & please Taiko akabane. They...no care for this chicken shit fellow.....nicknamed Yokosi. Let them, all sapu you kau kau. Me go drink beer and hide in one dark corner.

Dear TonyCheong2,

By land or water up to you.
No water in the border between Betong ( Thailand ) and Pengkalen Hulu ( Malaysia ). Have to sneak in by land, in a lorry ( such as a fake lorry assistant ) transporting needed supplies ( sperm ) to LOS.

Last edited by Yokosi; 04-02-2021 at 03:39 PM.