View Single Post
Old 30-11-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvintyh8383 View Post
After considering what bro Setzer mentioned, end up I went to Malio cos nearer to hotel and of course it’s cheaper than 1001 😂 so to my disappointment there is no massage, only FJ there. I told the mamasan I wanted massage when I went in and she said: ok I find for you, light massage, like piano.

Total damage:
1.04m + 100k drink & entrance fee + 200k tip for girl + 100k tip for door man (3 guys are at the door and ask for tips then they open door. They ask for 100k each then I gave them 100k for them to share).
Total 1.44mil.
Thanks for sharing, up u.

Btw, correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe "spas" like 1001, malio, empo do not really have proper massage. Usually it's just playing piano or none at all

For slightly more proper massage+b2b+full svc, i think you probably have to try those smaller establishments eg. orchardz, etc

Enjoy your stay, I'll be going jakarta tmrw night but doubt will go out much since my regular is coming over to stay with me.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================