View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Most pervert things done? To a ML while having sex/FJ

ever did something to a ml from a reputable spa...became her regular after a number of visits..tried this on her...when she was sitting down to massage my stomach, my right hand went behind her back and pull her right hand to her back and lock her arm 90degrees, then use my left hand and put her left hand behind as well at 90degrees...in that way both arms are now locked at 90degrees..what I did was to hold her right elbow with my right hand to stop her from moving, then my body will press on her left elbow to do the same..now with both her arms lock, I move my left hand under her shirt to caress her breast, and can't struggle because her arms are locked...she can only let me play with her nipples and breast..until I heard her moan...then I let go..