View Single Post
Old 15-02-2020, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Garden of Nurgle

Happy Valentine's day to all brothers and sisters.

----------

I'm packing a nuke warhead in my submarine. Its been a while and having another lady, who is good looking with a wonderful asset (she has good curve and best of all, big breast), gave me a hug. Nature takes its course as how we humans are been program and of course blood came rushing down to the other brain.

Me: Oh! I'm sorry. Its just that you are pretty and sexy that er...I...
Beth: Oh dear me. Haha. I understand. I will just...not mention it again.

As she release me of her hug, she looked down and looked back up at me giving me a wink and walked back into her own room. I quickly grab my items and fast march to my own room to unpack and "unload".

I closed and lock the door. Drop my baggage and pull down my joggers and kept stroking my dick. And I was imagine boinking Beth. Just a few mins in, I heard a knock on the door. In shock, I jumped and pull up my jogger and took deep breath hoping my little john will return to sleep but it ain't helping.

Me: Give me a sec! I'm changing into something light!
Beth: Sure thing. Just wanna let you know I'm heading out to town to get some grocery! Wanna ask if you want to come along.
Me: Sure thing. Please give me 15mins to unpack a little and change into something else and I will join you in the living room.

After saying that, I heard tiny footsteps as I know she walked away. Thank goodness she knocked rather than open. I remember the first time Pris walked in on me as I was masturbating in the toilet and I did not locked the door. It ended up with her been "blessed" by my seedlings.