Thread: W16 House # 6
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: W16 House # 6

Happy New Year 2020 to all samsters.

Finally got to RTF Mei Li last weekend after her absence for one month plus. She explained that she was having nonstop period for more than a month due to hormone imbalance. Now that she had taken Chinese medicine and stopped the bleeding, she is all charged up for work, and it was shown by her still excellent service during our session. Thankfully, she kept her hot looks, C cup boobs and fair smooth skin intact despite her recent illness.

For more details on my first sexciting encounter with Mei Li, read here:
https://sbfsg.org/showpo...postcount=1644

She maintained her previous standard during our RTF session, with her long duration BBBJ and triple AR treatment (in the shower, on bed with me on all fours and me lying down on my back with butt lifted up). By the time she finished her foreplay and we were about to bonk in missionary, my dick is about to fire at will already. True enough, after only a few thrusts into her pussy, I couldn't hold it in anymore and let loose all my cum into the condom inside her.

Will RTF her when I am in the mood for a young MILF with wild sex skills.