View Single Post
Old 21-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kasumi, 24yo Nurse from Su Zhou, here Letting Bros Do Injecttion for Her - Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndaly View Post
Got contact from bro TS last night. This morning hurry try my luck as I do not speak Chinese at all and SMS Kasumi for an appt. We were able to use basic communication and make an appointment at a designated hotel. About 15 mins to reach the hotel, she sms to confirm that the deal is still on. Once reach hotel and got the room number, sms her. About 5 mins, ding dong, open the door and alas saw a fair and sweet girl wearing a pair of short black skirt and a blouse - OL style really beautiful.

Hugged and chit chat aa bit and she asked me to take shower. She took my clothes off one by one and hanged them - really service oriented lady. Treated like a prince. In the shower, she adjust the temperature and did the whole body wash, then went straight to bed...

Report as follows:

Name: Kasumi
PRC: specifically did not asked
Looks: 8/10 (Innocent look, like a professional OL with beautiful eyes)
Body: 8/10 (Very nice body, Yes, smooth and white skin)
Boobs: 35 or 36 (Nice pair of boobs, natural and light brown nipples. I love the boobs)
Height: 160's
Cathbath: 7/10 (Not bad... can be taught of new tricks)
Pussy: Nice small pussy with no smell
Fingering: Allow fingering, wet and responsive
Painting: Yes, she love it and very responsive. (Asked 69 with no objections)
Frenching: Hesitant in the beginning, but once she is high, she is really a good french kisser and tongue fighter.
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good sucking motion with licking the balls and shaft)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Very responsive and wet with AV effect. We did many positions, doggy, cow girl, scissor, missionary, etc.... just did not do the standing one)
AJ: N/A
CIM: N/A
GFE: 8/10 (Innocent, unfortunately unable to chat much with her due to language barrier)
Attitude: Accommodating and willing to please
Damage: 80/1/1 + Tip (exclude room & CD)
RTF: Yes

She is a gem. Treat her well and you will be well rewarded!!

Thanks bro Young for the contact.
Thanks for your FR, it is a nice one