View Single Post
Old 07-11-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Mindset of KTV girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
I think the ktv scene before and after covid is very different.

last time, before covid, a lot of lao jiao girls from thai and china. everywhere also the same. if u dont let customer humsup, you soon out of job or customers. too much competition

then suddenly covid come. china girls dried up because kena restricted to come into singapore. Many girls also go back china and cannot come back. Same for thai girls.

suddenly our ktv only left with viet girls. and alot of new viet girls come in and even before they work, ktv kena closed. they stuck here on social visit pass. Keep renewing. No need apply s pass. Work in pubs and restaurants just sitting with customers to drink and play games. because open space, less hanky panky.

Suddenly this become norm. After covid, got two groups of girls. One like last time, can hum sup and short time. Got one group only can drink and play games. Some local girls also join in because they see can just drink and play games. Then some in between, can hum sup a bit and a bit of short time if they like. But not like last time. All can hum sup and eve fuck inside the room.
it because like this because most customers allowed them to
customers are the ones treating this new practice as the new norm, so it really became the norm

double tip + cant humsap
what for?
might as well stay at home and pcc, save money and more enjoyable
go and find fling for free fuck is even easier than having a truly fun time in ktv nowadays. thats why i stopped going altogether
worse, some mamasans actually limit the "playing" level with customers. they the ones who wanted to "hang their girls up to sell" in such cases.