Thread: Teachers: story
View Single Post
Old 29-08-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Teachers: story

Mandy: how…. How was it?

Daniel: Words can’t describe it… (I had never panted that hard from sex ever since I lost my virginity)

Mandy: I’m glad you like it

As she laid her head on my chest…

Mandy: But… I think you used a little too much lubricant…

I did in fact over use the lub as Mandy was still able to wipe a sizeable amount off her thighs and butt.

Daniel: Sorry, this was a first for me.

Mandy: Nothing to apologies for…

Mandy suddenly started laughing like something was funny.

Daniel: what are you laughing about?

Mandy: I can’t believe that all so many years, I’m still teaching you something new as your teacher.

Now that she said it, its was indeed kinda ironic in any sense. I couldn’t help but join in laughing at the state of the matter at hand,

Mandy: Wait for me, I’ll go wash up first.

When Mandy got back, she got up close to me as I wrapped my arm around her, we ere both drained from the earlier workout and had no trouble dozing off to sleep in each other’s arms. The Next morning, I actually got up earlier than Mandy, She was still curled up, asleep in my arm. I gently brush her hair aside as she slept. Mandy stirred a little for that ass he rounded away from me and continued sleeping. I when to check on the time, only to see it was slightly after 7.30 in the morning, I headed up to the roof to enjoy the view of siloso beach early in the day. i didn’t know how long I was up there for till,

Mandy: Morning, you slept well?

Daniel: Morning,

As I turn around to face her, Mandy was wearing one of the hotel’s bathrobe, her hair still in a mess as she tried to tidy up her appearances. The morning rays of the sun hitting her body at an angle, made her look stunning… almost like an angel. I still can’t believe that she was her age and still looked this good.

Mandy: what’cha loving at?

Daniel: Nothing, just how stunningly beautiful you look.

Mandy: Aren’t you sweet,

As She came towards me, we hugged one another and share a kiss.

Mandy: Hungry?

I nodded my head, “starving”

Mandy: maybe we can have a quick breakfast before coming back to use the hot tub again?

“Sounds like a plan” as we headed back down.

We did indeed had a quick breakfast before going back to our room, as we filled the water in the tub, I had Mandy laid down on one of the lounge chairs, spreading her legs and had my second serving of breakfast that morning. When the tub was filled, I entered Mandy, carried her up before getting into the hot pool, Mandy grinder her hips and sway them in the pool as we carried on making out like horny young teenagers. Mandy was controlling the pace and rhythm, she wanted me to last longer inside her, I was happy to allow her full control of the proceed as I necked her. She was softly moaning into my ears as well as nibbling on my ear lopes,

Mandy: don’t wake the neighbours up Daniel.

As we continued fooling around in the pool. Mandy was doing such a good job of controlling my ejaculation that I was able to last longer than usual,

Mandy: Daniel, let’s take it downstairs shall we?

She got off me and we headed downstairs, when she bought me to the toilet, placing her hands on the vanity top, she asked me to fuck her doggy style, facing the mirror as she wanted to see how much of a slut she had become with me. I watched from the reflection in the mirror as Ms Lee put on a show for me, she was bitting her lips, playing with her own breasts and rubbing her own clitoris as I fucked her from being. It was a scene of beauty watching Ms Lee’s performance in front of the mirror.

I was grunting even louder watching Ms Lee little performances as I pump my hips, driving my hard cock into her. Ms Lee must have saw my facial expression and notice I was enjoying the show as she showcases more of her unbridled side of being a slut.

What got me over the edge was Ms Lee whispering into my ears as I was pounding her

Mandy: Ms Lee, your little cock loving slut….
That was all I needed to hear, as I unloading into her, Mandy was happy for me to fill her up with my warm seed, as I jerked upwards into her a few more times, making sure I have empty inside of her. (I knew she wasn’t going to get pregnant as she was on the pill but at that moment, I wasn’t thinking straight and wanted to impregnate Ms Lee so badly. I wonder with Ms lee had freaked out if I told her that I wanted her pregnant with my child?)I wrapped one arm around her waist as the other hand supporting myself, via the vanity top. I pulled her body closer to me, taking in the smell of Ms Lee’s womanly scent, I felt my cock slipping out of Mandy as she turn herself around to hug me back, we both held each other for a moment, just holding each other without having to say anything.

We both ended up making out in the shower, but had to stop short of anything as we were running out of time to check out of the room.

The drive back to my place was one of the hardest drive back ever, we could hardly keep our hands off each other from the hotel’s counter all the way to car, the drive back, the carpark of my condo, we almost torn into each other once we entered the lift, the ding of the lift reaching my floor did nothing to stop us as we stumped around the apartment, the privacy of my place gave us what we wanted, as we started stripping each other, our lips never leaving each other. As Mandy was wearing a sun dress, I had no problem getting her down to her lingerie, she on the hand was working on undoing my belt, unbuttoning my berms, I was already on her bra, unclipping them as she got my berms off. My hands was already moving downwards to her pussy, I felt her up through her thong, she was wet enough to damp the fabric of her thong.

Mandy: Arghh…

I started rubbing her through her thong,

Mandy: Urghh…

Mandy finally got my berms off as she reach for my boxers, pulling the boxers down slightly as she wrapped her hands on my cock, stroking it as I feel my cock getting even harder in her hands.

Daniel: Ms Lee…..

I continued down her neck, her shoulder bone, down to her bosom as Ms Lee continued stroking my cock as her thumb circled the swollen head, her other hand cupping my balls, gently squeezing them, I took her bosom in my mouth and was busy sucking on her nipples, enjoying Ms Lee’s hand on my stiff cock. My hands at this point had shifted her thong to the side and my fingers had found its way into her pussy, I was fingering her as I continued sucking on her tits like a hungry baby, Ms Lee was stroking my cock faster and faster,

Mandy: Dan…Daniel… I need you in me….

Somehow we made our way to the dining table, I lifted her up and place her on the table, I was already in the middle of her legs as I took my cock and ease myself into Ms Lee, she already had her hands wrapped around my neck,

Daniel: you want???

Mandy nodded her head as she pulled me closer to her. I cupped her butt and lifted her up, her body press up to mine, her legs wrapped tightly around me. My cock slipping in and out of Ms Lee’s pussy, as she started moaning. We got into a rhythm quickly as Ms Lee’s moaning was getting louder and louder, my cock was straining from the pressure, I so wanted to fill her pussy with my cum but I also wanted to fucked Ms Lee more before unloading into her.

I didn’t know what got into me, I just stop suddenly, usually Ms Lee knows that this means I was losing gripe of her and needed to readjust to have a better gripe of her, which usually takes less than a minute. When after a minute of not moving, Ms Lee turn to look at me

Mandy: what’s wrong Daniel?

Daniel: Nothing, I just needed to calm down, I don’t want to cum too soon.

Mandy smiled and cupped my face,

Mandy: Just cum Daniel, you can fucked me again after this, I’m not leaving anything soon.

What Mandy said felt more like a emotional connection rather than a physical connection, it was a surreal moment as we stayed in that position,

Mandy: you want to move to the sofa? I can ride you.

She started swaying her hips, as I carried her over to the sofa.

Mandy: Let me….

As she push me against the back rest and lean toward me, our lips locked, our tongue intertwine as Ms Lee started riding me slowly, this was something that we hardly ever did, our physical exchanges were almost always animalistic, maybe it was a product of our relationship being strictly physical or a reminder that our relationship is strictly physical, take it what you will.

Mandy was able to extend our love making, riding me as we kissed.

Daniel: I’m cumming Ms Lee…

Mandy just moaned out an acknowledgement, as we continued kissing, she riding me still as I ejaculated into her pussy, her pussy muscle squeezing every last drop out of me. We carried on kissing as my cock grew limp inside her,

Mandy: you liked that?

I nodded as we broken our kiss, Mandy was still on me as we cuddled against each other, we stayed in that position just enjoying each other’s company, her head resting on my shoulder as I stroke her hair, we actually had a conversation but for the life of me, I really can’t remember what we talked about.

Our sex sessions on that day was more of a couple making love to each other than two people trying to fuck each other brains out. That evening as I walked Mandy to the lift, (usually Mandy will get on her knees to suck me off one more time before making her way home) I held on to her as we waited for the lift to come up,

Mandy: Lift’s here, got to go.

I held on to her, wrapping my arms even more tightly around her waist.

Mandy: What’s wrong?

Daniel: Nothing… I just like holding you..

Mandy: Be a good boy, it’s getting late, I’ll drop by tomorrow to have dinner with you.

Daniel: Ok….

Mandy pulled me down for a kiss as she stroke my cheek, pulling away from the kiss

Mandy: see you tomorrow

We started spending more time with each other after that week, from a quickie on Wednesday and Friday’s evening till Saturday’s night and Sunday afternoon till late, it was now almost everyday unless she was needed to act out a show with her husband.