View Single Post
Old 19-03-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

Had G8 as well. Went for double booking, wow she is very very short. 148cm but she aims to please. Very hardworking girl. Could do soapy bath with me and bbbj inside the shower. Listerine all was provided. CIM first shot, then lol went to the bed and rest.

Cause time was on our side then managed to have some light massage and then catbath and AR again. The AR was good with me prowling on all 4 and her burying her tounge deep inside my cavaity.

Moaned while looking at all the mirrors. Then she turned me around and bbbj me. Wow, could bbbj me while I am lying down, while I am on my knees. While I am standing up and looking at me with those glorious glistening eyes.

Then of course x2 of warm water bbbj and then more AR again. Yes she speaks French as well extensively.

Got me hard again, put a condom on and we had the roughest fuck ever.

Could see that I was almost dismantling her small body apart like a Lego set.

Looks not my cup of tea but she could engage in on par communicable English. Left a drained and exhausted man.

Well G3 I find is more hiong, G8 is okay not so hiong but subtle but still good service

Any other shiok girls to try in this house?

Next target. 2000 Points