View Single Post
Old 24-07-2020, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
Shooter99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShooter99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShooter99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShooter99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufuslife View Post
I do not cheong MP dome alot, mostly local dome. But due to this pandemic, laterly I found this massage with special service an alternative to relax and release. Want to share this unusual experience I had with a ML recently. Met her only twice. The first time I met her, the usual sop of a typical ml, she did a relaxing but yet strong back massage, once i flip over, offer special service (only hj with upper body roaming with breast exposing), damage is $50. In that hot moment, I went south to rub her, she did not resist, seems to be enjoying it with some soft moaning. That first session ended with me exploding. The 2nd time I met her (about 2 weeks later), she was dry humping on my butt while sitting and massaging my back. During my back massage,there is lots of teasing. Buay tahan, I found myself rubbing her (with her pants on) when she standing in front of me massaging my back. Once I flip, she auto took off my shorts, teasing my little bro, she lied down beside me, rubbing her pussy between my legs (she is fully clothed). It was so steamy, we found ourselves licking each other nipples. After some persistence, I manage to sneak into her panties and rubbing her wet clit, she was controlling herself not to moan too loud, while she was humping and me rubbing her wet clit. At one point, she nearly gave me a bbbj while teasing my lol bro. The climax of it all was we both cum. Damage is $50, of course not including room charge $50. It was out of the blue sexperience.

Bro. Can share contact?