Thread: L18H38 [2022]
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!
Re: L18H38 [2022]

Quite a lot of lady siting at sofa today.

8ladies on sofa, didn’t managed to see 12 and 17. Saw 19, cute looking smiling face. OKT sadi her service TokTong. So try G19.

G19 very high GFE feel as mentioned by bro FR before. The moment you Starts to walk up the stair, Starts frenching once door closed. Enhanced C boob, still haven’t season. But nice nibs. Body wise not slim slender type. Not fat also, just slight thick thigh. FJ wise she really work hard. And will move together with your momentum. Her BJ consider good as Cap on, have feel. And she won’t stop and keep going. Her service, attitude, GFE feel: solid. She will look at you while FJ, auto raise her body close to you while doggy. Must state YMMV, if not kena zap again.

Come down and saw G17, small face SYT. Still can’t see G12 yet, she just came and just start work. Then I saw one wearing white dress, woo~~~ my type…
Tall, slender, nice figure, she has the Icey look and OL looks. Anyone tried G8 before? Didn’t see her FR. G99 cute face and petite size.

Quite a few Good looking WL in this house. All very young when OKT show me their date of birth. many choices.

Meanwhile, while waiting to have a look at G12. Chit chat with OKT and slowly look at those on sofa.

Last edited by Ahboy113; 23-11-2022 at 03:29 PM.