View Single Post
Old 15-11-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the most important factor in finding girls for sex?

Good aftenoon,

I believe the TS is referring to the most important factor in a man which would make it easier for him to find girls for sex.

Beside knowing the exact location of all the pretty girls, the secret weapon is a man's deep and masculine voice.

I just posted the following in my thread.

<<<Good afternoon,

I received the following email from Avery Hayden a few days ago.

He is trying to sell his products. But he is right about the importance of a deep, self-assured and masculine voice in attracting women, as I have asserted in the past.

She told me I sound like a 12-year-old boy.

I saw a hot girl in a tight red dress walk by, and despite feeling as nervous as a Twitter employee on the day of Elon Musk’s takeover, I decided to approach her.

I said, “Hey, I just wanted to say you’re beautiful.”

She replied, "thanks..." while subtly rolling her eyes.

We talked for a couple of minutes, and I thought I might have a shot with her.

But then she devastated me with one sentence, “Hey man, I have to be honest. You seem cool enough, but you sound like a 12-year-old boy, and I have to go meet my friends.”

Ouch.

After that, I felt like a complete loser.

I always knew my voice was relatively high-pitched, but I didn’t know it was that bad.

I did some research, and I learned it's been scientifically proven that women are turned on by voices that are deep and resonant.

And they’re turned off by guys who sound like 12-year-old boys.

My fears were confirmed to be true.

What was I supposed to do about this?

We are born with our voice; it’s not something we can develop on purpose.

At least, that's what I used to believe.

It turns out you can change your voice through conscious practice.

In fact, I started recording my voice with an app that tells you how deep your pitch is, and although I started as a tenor (which means high pitched—like a 12-year-old), my voice now registers as bass.

My voice has gone down two octaves.

And I often hear from people that I have a charismatic way of speaking: that I am passionate and expressive.

Before working on my voice, I never heard anything like that.

The only compliment girls used to give me was, “I really value our friendship.”

Which is more of an insult than anything.

What changed?

I used three simple exercises to completely change my voice from weak —and practically neutered—to strong and powerful.

Yes, we are all born with different voices.

But with a bit of effort, we can completely change it from boring or even unattractive, to irresistibly seductive.

And that’s exactly what I’m going to teach you how to do in my upcoming online course, 'The Spark.'

The course has a complete guide to making your voice attractive to women. You will learn
how to do the exact exercises I used to transform my voice from pitiful to powerful.

I'm not recommending his course. You can google how to deepen your voice and get free online instructions. It will take practice and more practice. There are no shortcuts.

I have said that a master can use his deep n soothing voice as an addictive drug...

Cheers!

Bro WB>>>

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.