Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
snuggles68 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: 20 Years Old Local North Indian Gal

Hi Bros,

Being a newbie ... I know how other Newbies feel ...

so I dont mind giving to Newbies even if they can not up me ... but give me their Nick and contact in the comments ...
One day these Newbies will be Old Birds....

for seniors who like to Zap newbies .... it just goes to show the flaw in your character ... remember you were a newbie once too ...

afterall this is a forum to share ... no matter Newbie or Old bird ...

I want to get Pts so that I can go to some oldbirds and PM them and they don just delete PMs from Newbies without even reading their PM bcos they don have pts ...

this is so arrogant right newbies ... one example is Bobster ... simply zap and delete PMs from newbies ... Remember Bobster you were a newbie once too ...

I don’t think our mentor Sammy when he started this forum he only meant it for Old Birds ... and a place for ppls to Zap others ...
but rather a place where ppl of different walks of life can share ....

I would like to break this cycle of newbie come here and get nothing cos they are simply new ...

How they gonna give FR if they don even get a chance to get contacts to try ... you want newbies to go and try Petain and GL and write FR ??
What a start for Newbies ...

for thoes seniors who have a soul and kindness, thanks for your encouragements ... and for sharing with a Newbie like me the contacts and not being so arrogant ...

Contact Given to :
Jameses Bcos in his Comments he wrote :
Hello bro my nick is Jameses and my contact is 92XXXXXX

You see ... so simple to get contacts from me ...

Hope All Bros have a good week!!!