View Single Post
Old 22-12-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mother and daughter

One of the guys went to get his belt from his pants on the ground and one by one they started to whip her ass with the belt. This time Mandy just bit her tongue hard without making a sound,it must be damn painful but she deserved it as she provoked them.They started to taunt her by constantly asking her again whether she liked to be whipped. She again wanted to please them by saying she loved it! I wonder what was in her brain and what she see in them! They continued to whip her till her whole ass was covered with whip marks and she started to shiver with her both legs trembling. Suddenly they started ti laugh out loud and I wondered what happened.

It was when one of the guys teased her that her urine was flowing out onto her legs that I knew she had peed. She kept quiet but her legs kept shivering and they untied her hands.She straight away dropped to the ground and they laughed at her state. They told her to get up and she tried but could not.It seemed both her legs were numb after the whipping. They threw her dress at her and she wanted to retrieve her gstring but one of the guys took it and threw into the river. He ordered her to dress up quickly without her gstring. She tried to but due to her weak legs,she kept dropping to the ground. The guys dressed up and they helped to put on her dress for her. She still wanted to put up a front when they asked her whether she is able to walk,but she could not. So one of the guys carried her up and walked out of the river walkway with the other 2 and they were chatting happily,totally ignoring Mandy. I followed them out from behind. When they walked to the Singapore flyer, the guy put her down and hailed a taxi for her. She still thought they were sending her home but nope,the guy put her into the taxi and closed the door, and walked off with the other two. The taxi then went off. Heard the guys joking about her and laughing, and I quickly walked to get my car. I want to go to Mandy's place to mock at her!