View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: WL willing to make a love child for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyhmis View Post
I meant to say that most WLs today are the only child themselves and have a massive burden to feed their elders. Hence, it is practical for them to have offsprings so that the next generation can look after them. This is the reality and the psyche of many PRC - 养儿防老。 WLs know they have a limited life span working as a WL and have to quit as they age, hence will depend on the next generation to feed them.

FYI, 2 people have sent me a private message to talk about my experiences because they are doing the same thing. Since this thread contributes nothing to my discussion but encourage flaming, I hope this thread ends after my reply here. Thank you.
Then ask your two people to post here. She want 养儿防老 like I said just walk into a pub or post online dating and go fuck. Fuck enough times will have whatever 儿 she wants. You want descendants just go donate sperm and you can have many many descendants. And your descendants will be Singaporeans in SG helping to boost our own country's population and economy! Besides money, the whore has no need for you. Besides money, you have nothing to do with the prostitute's child. Everything about what you suggested boils down to some stupid SG Robert giving $$$$$$$ to China whores to raise their children. And it can easily be somebody else's children. Not yours. The whore can already know she is pregnant with her boyfriend's child before having sex with you. You will never know whether it is your child without proper DNA testing. Don't accuse me of flaming you just because your arguments don't make sense and you can't rebut what I said. And I'm not trying to talk sense into you or the two bodoks who pm you because you are either gone case or have agenda to spread stupid ideas to help China prostitutes bring up their kids. It is to other ppl reading this thread to stop stupid ideas from spreading like wuhan virus.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 10-02-2020 at 11:55 PM.