View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
I have a caucasian neighbour that will openly breast feed her baby by the pool, anyone who pass will be able to see most of her breast and if you happen to be there at the right time, a quick view of her pink nipple.

Even though she is ok with breastfeeding so openly, I'll probably be arrested if I assumed she wants me to look and pull up a chair...
To be arrested for this is not likely. By mere watching, worst case a warning. Unless you are not just watching by getting touchy without consent. Its like happen to be seeing an upskirt or ZG is not a chargeable offence.