View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
That’s a fair point…as an angmoh, her dressing might be common in her country n it was a really hot day, so it’s probably why she’s dressed so casually with half her boobs spilling out n visible…
I have a caucasian neighbour that will openly breast feed her baby by the pool, anyone who pass will be able to see most of her breast and if you happen to be there at the right time, a quick view of her pink nipple.

Even though she is ok with breastfeeding so openly, I'll probably be arrested if I assumed she wants me to look and pull up a chair...