Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
ItsATrap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Funny story..

My marriage is pretty great actually. Love my wife and we have sex fairly regularly.

For me the problem started when I travel for business. Sometimes I am overseas for weeks at a time and of course get lonely and horny.. at first visit strip club, then one thing led to another now I am an international chiongster. But I'm always clear with myself, just to relieve my physical needs but absolutely no emotional cheating.

Until I met this one girl. First time in my life I chiong, then ask the girl 'tmr morning you free not?? (it was a Saturday evening). We actually spent more time chatting than actually fucking. Thought that was nice. Anyway met her again on Sunday morning, then unfortunately I needed to leave town liao. Now we exchange emails like friends like that and she is making plans to visit me in SG early next year.

It's a freaking slippery slope because I am already planning in my head on how to tell my wife "Oh I am going to meet a colleague visiting from overseas" (which is totally believable and legitimate because this happens fairly often). WTF am I doing??? Help me.