Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
HornyMistake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
Some advice, be truthful. Let her know what is your budget like & most importantly do not act like a big spender. Just be wary as this is the 1st time you are meeting her. Local gold chain with the lowest grade of gold will cost around 1plus million rupiah depending on its weight.As for ehailing use Maxim it's 30% cheaper than Grab
Hi bro, thanks for the solid advices, really very helpful as this is my first time going batam.

I’ve found the IG page of the shop selling the bracelet she wants and i ask the shop, was told it’s 2.65 million, which is about $230SGD.

She has a car so will not be needing taxi to get around. Main concern is later she bring me go shopping cause raya coming up then expect me to pay everything. I did tell her i’m only changing $500sgd which will be my entire budget for the trip, but she hint say can use card which makes me think she actually expects me to pay for more stuffs.

not trying to be stingy but also since it’s my first time there and i consider myself green in this cheong scene, don’t want to kena chop too much.