View Single Post
Old 28-09-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I understand your statement, but its very generalized and obvious, like saying no matter how much you spend on food you will get at least a certain bit full...lol
Yup; nowadays; a lot of Freelances in D1. Recently; I found out that a lot of VBs only wish to go for ST rather than Overnight. Some Vbs can easily earn USD 500 a day by just going ST. Each ST they charge USD 50 (Current Market Rate). Thus it will be difficult for those Foreigner who can't speak Vietnamese to get good rates.

If you guys really intend to chiong KTVs and Disco; get ready to pay the premium unless you know the locals there. Even you know the locals; not all the time you could get the locals rate too.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM