View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: New York New York

Bro Pirate, shit man, you are right on all accounts. Live in NY area in the past and it is as described (even the wait on street corner by the telephone so girl check me out from her window--1st time I did this, I felt really stupid or someone lure me here to rob me--wtf. --but girl actually had the phone # for the public telephone i was standing next to, said ok come to door # and ring buzzer(shit felt like real spy drama), but understand why, cause they afraid me 5-0 and arrest them.
If any bro interested, I could tell you what sex live all about in NYC 15 years ago, then it was sex heaven. It was still illegal back then, but police dont care and not really enforce (almost like thailand--prostitution illegal there too but nobody cares).
All the stories U bro heard about Times Square 15 years ago were all true cause I was there to make that happen.They had sex fantasy booths where you put in $1 token, window goes up --girls come over, HJ for $5, touch tits and pussy for $2, man I was in heaven. Now Times Square all sterilized--made for families. The sex fantasy place I told U bros about is now a Disney theater for kids!--I mean WTF.