Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Quetz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post
Recently met this masseuse recommend from fellow bro here ... This masseuse does outcall service, She worked the WHOLE hour ++ and even after repeated requests for her to lighten her strength, she knew I could take strong massages and continued to work HARD on my aching areas. Very service oriented and she somemore provide special wow that great.

This is JiaJia summary

Looks: As shown in the photos,
Body: Slim Size 8 or 10, damn perfect bum (not flabby) and the highlights - both of them - are fantastically C cups and very very nice. A perfect natural body.
Boobs: C+ cups, natural, with nice perky nipples that were used to great effect, and they are NOT saggy, very nice shape! Perkier I'd say. 10/10 from a boobs man and is her sensetive part
Massage: She was very hardworking and service oriented. Even after the happy ending, she continued to massage me and even did the Thai type of twisting of body and cracking of hands and legs. Very strong massage done without oil. . 8/10.
BBBJ: Super deep deep throat and strong suction almost cum
BM: After the hard massage , she took off her shirt and started her BM on my back.
FJ: Now this was amazing. SO long never have a good service , and she took her time getting me hard by BBBJ. She working both Mouth and hand on my dick and worshipping and polishing dick in long smooth moves.. got me hard soon, and then she came to the top have a good ride work on dicky. ... I could feel her soft smooth thighs, her delightful boobs, her perky butt, and other areas . She wasn't complaining throughout and knew when I was started to cum, she worked harder and faster. That we both start sweating
Service: It was great after back to the scene again, and she can communicate basic English. That was good enough for me and I could speak both simple Mandarin and English to her, which helped to break the ice for me.
RTM: Definitely. Is good for bro looking for outcall service and it's rare for me to have good chemistry , but I got that with her.
She did say bros of other races got stamina wan, always want 2 FJs lol. I told her I'm too old to survive 2xFJs her as she very wild when service. . .
I am impressed by her massage skills, her Fj skills, her boobalicious boobs, and her service orientation. Nowadays Rare to find someone like this ...

Damage: $200 FULL MASSAGE SERVICE with 2 xFJ.
Definitely one to return, and treasure!

She working in Toa Payoh area if you want to went to the shop but the price maybe much more expensive due to entrance fees added
bro share Ctc pls