Old 22-01-2004, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
KentCave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking prc

left-over prc from geylang after they run out of visit visa go to genting then afterward took bus or plane to hadyai then those still not earn enough to pay boss in china and buy a house at home or greedy or old and desperate enough ones then..

try their luck at jakarta or medan for 3-6 months at a stretch. around 4-7pm hang out at gym and pool or lobby of ibis mangga2 to feast ur eyes (brought Lim there once n recorded it with my hp =) then after 1am there will be streams of mei2 coming home from jobs and some will hang out parking themselves outside the hotel just like geylang, till 4-6 morning, most taxi drivers know this

alternatively go to glodok (the ones at main road, where the shops have no aircon and protected by bars just like prisons. at the corner where this glodok and raja mas meet, there will be lots of prestasi taxis. go there and chat with them, around 12pm-4pm and if u r talkative enough and willing to spend 50k to loosen their lips, some will bring u to those prc that stay at mangga besar rented rooms

cost of those (kost) rented rooms prc starts from 200k and some might even ask for over 400k, but maybe because i excelled in sweet talk and got Dao Ming Tze looks, I never paid over 250k hehe

u go to karaoke, disco, bar and prc will cost u 1.5mil-4mil, u go to ibis mg2 price range from 150k to 400k, u go find them at the time where they have not put on make-up and dress to kill yet and u will be quoted reasonable price of 200k-400k and might even be the kept toy-boy as most of them cannot speak indo n engrish, so.. hehe u might find a new part time job as a translator and pleasure-giver at the same time

good luck