View Single Post
Old 22-05-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: my story...full of fun, sex and danger at times!

After a little encouragement from the bros, guess i will continue....I hope i can keep the rhythm same after all these years. each and every word in the sotry so far and going forward is actually what happened....there's no fiction....life was good....
continue ....********************************************** ***********

it just wasn't a normal blowjob...she was in uniform, and we were in our office....with staff outside and my cock was pushing out thru my zippers adding to the feeling. she licked to and fro through the length of visible cock stopping at the head and then all the way back with her hands resting on my thighs and she was staring into my eyes winking at me while licking me. the small room chilled with aircon was engulfed  with my precum smell..... Then she backed up a little and started moving here face sideways left and right rubbing her cheeks one by one against my cock head and in the process her cheeks were wet with my precum and her saliva licked shaft. i was swaying my hips slapping her face with my cock. then she held it in her right palm, opened her lips and there  my cock disappeared slowly all the way in till my zippers reached her lips. aaaaaaaah! I couldn't control and it was a mightly sigh....and we both stopped shocked ...worried if someone heard me. 
she: you crazy bah!; but never stopped pumping my cock. 
me: fuck, you make me crazy. 
and then without another word she gobbled it in her mouth again....I was going weak in my knees and she started sucking me wildly. With the saliva and precum drooling from her lower lips as she kept on sucking it. I held her by her hair and started pumping into her gently. Her right hand went down between her legs and she started touching herself over the uniform (pants). I knew this is not gonna stop here.....I turned the knob up slightly....dont guess what it was for, it was the music volume for the stores and i had to up it slightly so staff dont get to hear anything from the room.
 me: you're so fucking good, baby.
 she: do you like it, sir....slurpslurp...hmmmmm....puch ...slurp
me: aaaaaah!yeah. fuck yeah. 
she: I love your cock sir, puch, slurp.....it's thick ....and big.....slurp, slurp....
me: aaaaah
she: it is so ....slurp ......delicious , sir.....
me: oh fuck...suck me more, girl.
she: yeah......i love to suck you like your slut, sir.....slurp.....
me: aaaaaahshe: slurp, puch, lick....slurp....can i be your slut sir.....?
me: are you not my slut yet.....?
she: no sir, aaaaaaah, you haven't....aaaah, slurp, fucked me so far......
me: holy shit.....
With that she got up and stood next to me rubbing her boobs on my arms and holding my cock with right hand and pumping it.....I held her waist with my right hand and she raised her head and planted her cum-saliva dripping lips on mine. fuck. it was an amazing kiss with a mad tongue fight.. While we kissed and she pumped my cock....
me: so....hmmmmm....puch....you want me to fuck you.....
she: I have been waiting.....
I pushed her.....put my cock back in somehow with great difficulty while she giggled and then looked at me questionably. 
me: you go inside the shop now and don't go anywhere. stay in the shop with rest of the staff and dont wash your face.
I cleaned her face with the tissue and opened the door. 
me: (louder this time)...your leave is not approved. 

she made a crying face and got out of my office and went and started whining with the staff how cruel i am not approving her leave. I told the supevisor i'll be back in a while. They were all staring at me as they never thought i could be so harsh not approving staff's leave after so much persistence. I went to the mom n pop store downstairs picked a pack of you know what.....