View Single Post
Old 31-12-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Spa with special service in Bukit bintang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhiong View Post
Visited Sense Spa recently. I was an old customer of Saboon Spa @ Seasons Tower. But when i drove there, the security told me that it had closed. Was super disappointed. Not knowing where to go, I drove to mid-valley.

Went on a weekday evening. I saw only 1 other customer. Spoke to the captain and he said it's very quiet, nowhere near to pre-covid days. Spa facilities are still the same as what I remembered from my last visit (at least 10 years ago) but starting to look run-down.

Opted for a 90 min massage. The ML was local Malaysian, claimed to be 38 yrs old but look to be in the 40s. Figure was slim though. She kept her mask on throughout the session. Only unmasked after she popped the GQ. Quoted me RM150 for a HJ and I took it. She claimed to have special HJ skills but doesn't feel anything special for me, quite SOP. After massage session, I changed, paid and left. Not intending to RTM.

Overall, the spa is dead quite, more staff than customers on the evening I visited. Almost feels like I have the place to myself. The ML claimed that there are busy days too. Nonetheless, feels sad to see the vibrancy is gone. Hope the scene picks up again in the next few months.
Only HJ? No full?