View Single Post
Old 20-07-2011, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Weird to have fetish for ladies/girls' underarms?

This thread is only for bros here who are open to fetishes and those who think i am weird kindly ignore...

since college days or even earlier, i began to have this fetish or love for female armpits....of cuz best would be cleanly shaved or waxed underarms of chiobus....during sex with girlfriends i would usually lick and caress their underarms during foreplay of which only one or two actually enjoyed it...one of them actually told me licking their armpits and caressing them make her feel sexy but most of the girls i had weren't comfortable with it..one even kept resisting saying that it may smell even though i assure that she is clean and absolutely smell good.....so you could guess that my fav position is missionary where i could pin them on the bed with their arms raised towards the bedframe and i could lick and caress the armpits...

as i work in the cbd...everyday during lunch or at work i could see hot chio ladies/girls wearing sleeveless dresses/blouses so you could imagine the torture to my dick...and as the ladies in my workplace most of them wear blazers/jackets over their tops/dresses i always imagine how their underarms look and even taste or smell even they are not exposed...afterwork when i hit the gym sometimes i would see OLs changed out of their work dresses in those sports attire and again could only admire their underarms from far...sad life for me right....

any buddies here have similar likes as me and would want to share some of your experiences... will start off with mine soon...