Old 02-04-2007, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casonova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Weeks later, decided to try Studio 466 as I heard there were a few gorgeous ladies there. It was raining then which explains there were no customers in the waiting lounge. OKT brought a few ladies out and saw 2 that I liked, a PRC and a Korean. In the end, opted for the former as I havent bonk a PRC for quiet a while. (Regretted a bit though, explanation later...)

Her name is Sophia and wished her Ni Hao and she was quite surprised that I could speak mandarin. Slowly building rapport and she told me this is her first day. I was thinking to myself she would not be able to produce the same performance given in 39 Tope. Went into the room which is so much better compared to both 39 and 43 tope. She asked for the payment of $120 (cheaper than 39 n 43 Tope) and sweetly coo me to take a shower. Was showering and waited for quite a bit wondering where she is. Finally she came in and lied on the bed. I was puzzled as normally the ladies will always shower with the customer. Asked her why not taking a shower, she replied the OKT and other gals din tell her she needed to. I was like what the? dang....whatever, hope she gives a good servicel. Turns out she was standing outside waiting for me to finish my shower while I was waiting for her, oh god! Wasted some precious time already, sigh!

Her figure was ordinary (A cup I think and no erected and protruding nipples) and she brought KY jelly along with the condoms. This can't be good, jeez... later b4 the blowjob, she informed that Studio 466 gals only offer a blowjob with condom, company policy wor....aii, less syiok now! Sophia then started the catbath and an ordinary blowjob performance. Could tell by her limp performance that it was really her first day! Told her to stop as she was trying to get me to release, damn! Proceeded to FJ and asked her to do cowgirl, she said she's too lazy and preferred me to be on top, oh man! So went on top of her and started kissing her neck which turned out to be her sensitive spot. She couldnt stop giggling and said this feels like a war, haha! What a gf feeling, syiok!! Afterwards, she went on top and was pretty good at it. Told her I want to try other positions and she went: " Aww, I was getting good at it and now you want me to stop?" She was saying this cutely and went for doggy and later missionary. Pumped into her n released my load into her while enjoying the sight from the big mirror on the wall. Lay n her after the process and she said I nearly "killed' her, haha!!

Afterwards, had to take own shower again while she was tidying up herself and the room. Gave her a hug and grabbed her boobs while doing so. Chatted for a bit and she is really a chatter box. In short, Sophia gives out a nice gf feeling when making love but her service pales in comparison to the tope places. Her looks and smile made up for the mediocre service plus she is quite friendly. Got some kisses off her before she went to the back n had a smoke. Later went to the OKT and wanted clarification on blowjob with condom n gals not having showers with customers. Okt confirmed that blowjob is only done with a condom on and customers can request for gals to take shower with them. Afterwards, friendly Sophia bid me to come to the backdoor and chatted more while she smoked. Talked for a few minutes and kissed her goodbye before leaving.

Afterthoughts? Not sure whether I want to come back to Studio 466 with the blowjob with condom policy in practice as I prefer raw blowjob. However, want to try the Korean I seen that day and the price is a bit cheaper. Some things to consider before my next adventure, hehe!!