View Single Post
Old 28-06-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Really!? Before this pandemic I went for a massage in one of these three spas. After the session I asked the massage girl about the owner. She took me to a massage room. A petite young pretty PRC girl was lying, nearly asleep on the massage bed. Fully clothed of course. She sat up. I could have mistaken her as one of the spa girls. She answered my questions. I exited that spa. So I ask you does the owner fit the description of the above PRC girl?
Don’t know which spa branch you went but the girls do rest in their rooms.
This applies to a lot of other spas too, just that some do it more discreetly.
They don’t have customers every single minute so that’s the time they get to rest for their daily 12 hours shift and to KC all the guys here with their WeChat, MiChat etc

PS: the boss isn’t a young girl, but I’m pretty sure you prefer the girls than the boss