View Single Post
Old 19-01-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future
Re: Story: It All Came Crashing Down...

My name is Ben. Best ever sensual massage.

I was now sitting on the massage table, waiting for Selina. It had been a good 6 months since I last saw her. I was indeed missing her gentle touches on my body.

The room was considered large, about triple the size of the usual squeezy ones that we were used to. Other than the massage table, there was a two single seater sofas at one side of the wall. Beside it was a standing mirror. In the corner, incense oil was burning on a small table. It was a nice cosy environment for some intimacy.

Within a couple of minutes, there was a gentle knock on the door.

A familiar face appeared behind the sliding door. Selina looked as beautiful as she had always been. I had missed her so dearly.

We were like two little kids that had not met each other for a long time. I had wanted to rush up to her to give her a good hug, but instead, we just smiled sheepishly at each other shyly. Maybe it was the anticipation of what was about to come later that made the both of us so shy. Well we had known each other for quite some time but we had never progressed anything beyond the standard HJ. Today that was going to change. I must admit that I was feeling butterflies in my stomach.

“Lie down” That was the gentle command that Selina gave.

I immediately laid face down on the table.

Me: “Selina, I missed you so much.”

Selina: “Ha like real”

I said that in a very gentle and sheepish tone, but it came from the bottom of my heart. Although Selina was my mental substitute for Penny, I won’t believe anyone would not fall in love with this beautiful girl as she was.

Selina took a towel and covered my back. I could feel her dimming the lights, turning on the music and calling the reception counter using the intercom phone beside the door. “Room 12, starting now.”

A pair of hands started kneading my shoulders. That touch was so familiar. I felt my shoulder muscles immediately loosening.

Selina: “Eh you sure you don’t want to take up the promotion? This is a special trial by the company due to the slow business because of covid. We would be getting extra bonus from the company to do that. Can support me?”

Me: “Huh? You sure you won’t get jealous for another pair of hands to touch me?”

I felt a gentle slap on my back and a chuckle from her.

Selina: “How? Please. I will recommend you a super pretty masseur for you. Everyone says we look like sisters you know. I am sure she is your type too.”

That sounded interesting. And when your favourite masseur made such a request to you, I didn’t presume anyone would be able to reject that.

Selina used the intercom again “Room 12. Four-hand promo. B13520”

Within a few minutes, I heard someone coming into the room. The girls were whispering to each other but I could not hear anything because of the music.

I suddenly realized that I could not catch up with Selina as that would be weird with one stranger in the room. Anyway I guessed that could wait; I should just enjoy the four hand massage for now. It was the first time I had tried this so I should just make the full use of it.

My towel was pulled off. A pair of oily hands started massaging my shoulders. The touch was firm and soothing. I could recognize that as Selina’s. The other pair of hands started from my lower back. The hands felt smooth and gentle. They were not as experienced as Selina’s but felt soft to the skin. Quite a refreshing feel. After a while, each pair of hands took each side of my back and kneading away at my tired back muscles. Their actions were so synchronized and uniform.

Having four hands at the same time was much better than I had expected. It almost felt like both pair of hands were trying their best not to be beaten by the other, so they were putting in extra effort to make sure they were doing a good job.

I felt myself relaxing. All the tension in my muscle tissues was going away. I came here for the action, but it would always be better after a good nice massage. I was really enjoying this. I was slowly drifting away to sleep.

I wasn’t sure how long I was drifting off in my sleep but I was coming back from my comatose when they finished my back. The towel was pulled up to cover my back now, with my butt and legs being exposed. They tore the sides and bottom of my dispensable shorts and rolled them up to my upper butt area. I could feel the cool air on my exposed butt and legs.

Each pair of hands started kneading on my two butt cheeks, pushing to the centre and pulling them back away. I was starting to feel some sensation building up at my groin area. Both hands felt so good on my butt.

That’s when the real action started now. The hands moved lower down along my butt crack and to my inner thighs and slid nicely along the V shape of my groin at the front. I always liked this feeling as it would always send sensations of heat to my groin area. I could feel my bulge slowly forming with every inserts of their hands to my groin area.

Then they moved on to the back of my legs. Each leg was served by a pair of hands. While Selina’s one was firm and soothing, but somehow it felt too familiar. The new pair of hands felt a bit more exciting, probably because men always go for something newer and fresher.

Suddenly, the touches changed. Running their hands up my inner thighs, the touches were gentler, almost a caress. It stopped feeling like a massage now. It had become more of a tease.

Each hand went a little deeper along my inner thighs, in a slow caressing manner. When they moved further in front along the V of my groin, the back of their hands touched my balls. That was the best tease in a massage.

My cock was in full attention now. Their hands were cupping and rubbing my balls softly now. I was hoping they would just reach further in and grab my cock, but each time, they would just stop at the base of my shaft. At one particular motion, each of their hands formed a C shape at each side of the bottom of my shaft to form circle around my cock and applied a slight pressure. That sent blood gushing to my cock and I let out a moan uncontrollably. That felt too good, too arousing.

Selina gave out a little giggle and slapped my butt for that. And the other girl also let out a gentle giggle but I could tell she was trying to muffle it.

They continued to attack my groin area and I was trying to lift my butt as high as possible to grant them more access. This was when I felt a grip on my shaft. It was the same method that they employed at the base of the shaft but now they moved slightly up and were giving my shaft a gentle tugging motion.

Oh my god. This felt too good. I felt like cumming in this position as it felt so heavenly. Having two hands from two girls doing a HDLY, that feeling was out of the world. But if I were to cum at this point in time, it would be a disaster. I didn’t want to embarrass myself by cumming before the real action. More importantly, I was here today to empty my load into Selina’s pussy, not onto the massage table.

It almost felt like they could read my mind. The tugging stopped.

Selina murmured softly into my ears, “You can turn over now”

I felt so relieved that they had managed to stop in time. I took a deep breath and started to turn over.

Selina was holding the towel on my side to protect my modesty. My cock was standing upright rock hard now.

The other girl was back facing me, reorganizing the oil bottles and extra towels, preparing for the frontal massage. The lights were dimmed so you could not see the person clearly unless she was right beside you. I was squinting my eyes to try to make out who that was, but could not really see. But I could tell that she had a very nice figure as well, comparable to Selina. No, might be even better.

Selina was now preparing a hot towel to cover my face. I knew some places do that for customers, putting a facial towel during the front massage.

Just before she covered my face, I caught a glimpse of the face of the other girl when she turned around at that split second.

My already rock hard cock almost burst out. I had never felt so hard before in my life.

The two girls started their front massage. The belly area. The front thighs and legs.

Now they were pushing the blood around my groin area to my shaft.

Suddenly I felt one hand on my shaft. I could not make out whether that belonged to Selina or the other girl. But whoever it was, it felt too good. The hand gave my cock a few tugs.

The movement was very experienced. Just when the tension built up was almost to the max, the tugging stopped and just held it there. And it was replaced by the other person’s hand, which the tugging would happened again, and just before the climax, it would stop. And repeat.

Was this the legendary edging? I had heard of this term before but frankly, I had never experienced anything of such before. I felt like I could explode any minute now.

I felt like I was holding a volcano at my groin, ready to erupt anytime. Almost too much.

“Ok that’s the end of the first part. We will now proceed to the second part.” Selina whispered softly into my ears.

With that, my face towel was removed. Selina was getting ready by my side to continue with part two.

The other girl had finished packing up and she turned around to bid goodbye, with her head bowed and politely backing off without looking up at me. This was the Japanese way of service as it was deemed impolite to look at your master right in the eyes and walked away back-facing showing your butt to the person.

“Sorry hold on. I can choose who to stay for part 2 right?”