View Single Post
Old 23-03-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle2015 View Post
TS, your stories sound very nice and effortless. But can you also reveal the hit rate, else many people might misunderstand it's so easy. Share also how much time you got to set aside each day to pursue this CCA. I guess a lot of time investment.
to be honest, i dont get successful everytime. maybe 5 out of 10 tries.
if you are choosy, then i can only say lesser hits. for this particular MILF, i think its like a once in a life time thing for me.

as for the other MILFs that i upped previously, if you are not particular with looks and shape, hit rates are higher if you are patience and be nice to them.

like my earlier post, most of the MILF i upped are not good loking, some are in fact ugly... the typical auntie you see in the market type.

i think i get excited to fuck to a stranger MILF and curious to know how they behave in bed. after that, i dont go back to them cause i will totally lose interest after i fucked them