View Single Post
Old 23-03-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

my face is now facing her crotch area and i put my nose on her denim shorts and smell her while pushing my face onto her pussy , i lick her thighs slowly and licking her skin iuntil i reach her denim shorts. she moan loudly this time

i moved my hands down to unbutton her denim shorts and put it down exposing her panties. i move my face onto it and rub her pussy with my nose and lips, occasionally kissing her through her panties.. her crotch area is wet, when i lick it i can feel its sticky wetness. she moans

i continue to lick her tighs and on her panties while she is fondling my hair and my ears, i am kneeing on the floor now while half of her body is on the bed and her legs swing at the side of the bed.

i slowly moved my righ hand to her thighs and slowing pull her panties to the side exposing her wet pussy. she is shaved down there and i lick around the side of her pussy trying not to touch her pussy.. she kind of arch her body when i do that and started fondling her own breast while she push her bra upwards. thats when i saw her nipples. it was red and pinkish!!

i got so excited now and started to lick her extremely wet juicy pussy upwards towards her clitoris and circulating my tongue when i reach her clitoris, she moans louder ... i spit my saliva onto her clitiris and use my lips to fondle with it

i was doing that for about a minute and enjoying it when she suddenly jerks and squirted on my face. i can even heard the sound of the squirt and i didnt stop, and try licking up all her juice and slurping it loudly. i think she just had an orgasm

she asked me to stop, cause she couldnt take it and pull me up towards her and kiss me with her juice still in my face and mouth. we kissed and she roll me onto the bed and pull my briefs down and started licking me.

it was unforgattable as she was licking and using her lips to rub my hardness. she didnt even blow me yet and it was already making me about to cum. i try to control yself and blame myself why cant i control it. while trying to control myself, she push her mouth into my hardenss and move its so ever slowly

i stood up slightly to look at her blow me while one of her hands in rubbing herslf. she blew me for a while and slide her body towards me and kissed me, while doing that she enter herslef into me and sat on top of me. we continue kissing while i ask her to not move, cause i am about to cum.

instead of stopping, she arch her body upwards and started rocking me slowly and then fast and she moans loudly and her face became very red and next thing o know she was shouting "i am coming "

i couldn't even have time to think and next thing i know she screamed and and jerk her body. i couldnt control it anymore and shoot inside her. we just came together raw..

she drop her body onto mine, hug and stare at me and laugh " i never came twice in so short time. gosh you didnt pull out.."
we kissed and wash up and hug ech other on the other side of the bed casue one side is wet . i look atb the clock, it was only 10.16pm... a long night to go